Re: [O] org-review-schedule

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-review-schedule
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:02:58 +0200

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> I guess I should have asked: who decides what goes in contrib?

The Org maintainer. Another option is to turn it into an ELPA package.

> Is this mature/useful enough to be included? If so, I'll edit these as
> you suggest.

It seems useful. Maturity is not a problem since you have write access
to the repo. Anyway, Bastien will give you the definitive answer.

> After this many violations, I've added
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>   (setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t)
> #+end_src
>
> to my configuration ;-)

FWIW, I use `whitespace-mode' instead.

> It works, so I guess it's not supposed to move the point. It's to be
> used with `org-agenda-skip-function', which says:
>
> ,-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> | Function to be called at each match during agenda construction.
> | If this function returns nil, the current match should not be skipped.
> | Otherwise, the function must return a position from where the search
> | should be continued.

Then I suggest to explain it in the docstring (both the return value and
that it will be used as `org-agenda-skip-function' value).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou