Re: [O] auto-roll-over of org-todo's?

From: Leonard Randall
Subject: Re: [O] auto-roll-over of org-todo's?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 23:04:19 +0100

Hi Sharon,

On 24 April 2014 04:47, Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> wrote:
In my agenda I have several items I call my "weeklies" because they repeat
weekly, this is one of them -
Desert island discs - radio 2 @ 1100
SCHEDULED: <2014-04-27 Sun +7d>

Is there any way in which it can be auto-rolled-over every Sunday without
intervention from myself please?

So long as you just want to have weekly events in your agenda,
simple active timestamps should do the trick. For example:

** Desert Island Disks on Radio 2
 <2014-04-27 Sun 11:00 +1w>

SCHEDULED is designed as a way to tell you that you should start
a particular task or project, so SCHEDULED items will continue to
show up on the current day's agenda from the time they are
scheduled until you mark them done.

Hope that helps,
Leonard