[O] Exporting Code Blocks to PDF

From: Elasady, Summer
Subject: [O] Exporting Code Blocks to PDF
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:28:38 +0000

Hello Emacs World-

I’m using LaTex to export documents to PDF, but the code blocks are not fitting to the page properly and the code is being cutoff. Is there a way to turn on word-wrapping for export to PDF, or to resize code blocks?

Also, does anyone have a good system for dealing with exporting large tables? Right now I’m just linking to a file, but I’m curious if anyone else is doing anything clever.

Thanks in advance!

Summer