Re: [O] latex export of \ce question

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] latex export of \ce question
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:44:27 -0500

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I often have to use the mhchem latex package to write chemical formulas, and
> I have teh following export issue.
>
> If I have this in an org file:
>
> \ce{ABO_3}
>
> \ce{ABO_{3-\delta}}

I've taken to using \( \) around LaTeX stuff. I also have:

so that might be required. I tried your example, and I get an
undefined control sequence error (not sure why...), but it seems to
look right in the PDF. Just another option that might work for you
(maybe less typing for one-off situations?).

\(\ce{ABO_{3-\delta}}\)

John