Re: [O] Package shadowing?

From: Williams, Ken
Subject: Re: [O] Package shadowing?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:28:53 +0000

Thanks, got it now.  Perhaps this could be more clearly linked from
http://orgmode.org/elpa.html ?  I was looking at that (got there from 1 click
on the home page) and it wasn't clear to me there was anything else I had to do
during installation or config.

In addition, the /elpa.html page makes no mention of the "session where no .org
file has been visited" text I see on the /Installation.html page, maybe those
two sections need to be reconciled/consolidated?

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.