[O] [BUG?] Is there a bug with 'noweb' header when tangling source block

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: [O] [BUG?] Is there a bug with 'noweb' header when tangling source block?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:00:14 +0900

Hello,

please consider attached example Org document 'ex.org'. There seems to
be a problem when tangling a source block with noweb reference, without
it source block is tangled fine.

Two examples are also attached.

Emacs version: 24.4.50 (trunk rev. 116991);
org-mode: Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-991-g06c947 @
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this
big field of rye and all.  Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around --