Re: [O] Embedding an image in base64; exporting to ascii, html, and late

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Embedding an image in base64; exporting to ascii, html, and latex?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:37:39 +0200

Hi Skip,

I now see how this could be useful for sharing documents with
Org files and Emacs configuration bits, but I doubt this would
prove really useful: in LibreOffice, the bundle makes sense
because it contains all what people need for both reading and
writing docs; while in Emacs land, Org are more for writing
and their PDF/HTML output for reading...  not sure if my point
is clear, I hope so -- that said, I like your idea and would
be glad to see how it could work practically.

--
 Bastien