Re: [O] Request for worg page -- escaping questions

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] Request for worg page -- escaping questions
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:51:18 +0530

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Rustom,

Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:>
> Just expressing a similar need of org-moders!

Hopefully you get enough to start a tutorial on Worg :)

Heh!
Ok thats the least I can do.
Trouble is you guys are the hares that make us (me at least) into tortoises --
you add significant functionality faster than I can keep with the 'what' (leave aside how and details).

Still I'll try my hand.
What I would like is a graphic -- an automata-diagram made perhaps by dot.
Can that easily/conveniently go up onto worg?

--
http://www.the-magus.in
http://blog.languager.org