Re: [O] HTML export to just a single file?

From: Diez B. Roggisch
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export to just a single file?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:20:19 +0200

On Apr 17, 2014, at 5:59 PM, Bastien wrote:

> Hi Diez,
>
> "Diez B. Roggisch" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So - is there a way to get my beloved single page HTML file export
>> back?
>
> C-c C-e h h should do -- or maybe I misunderstood the question.

No, unfortunately it doesn't. If you open the created file (which is btw.
nothing different than the thing I already do - C-c C-e h o), you will see that
it immediately collapses to just the first section.

I don't want that. I don't want HELP/Toggle View headers, or navigational
links. I don't need to navigate the document using key-commands.

Just all the content laid out in a large document.

Diez