Re: [O] Sorting nodes by clocked time

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [O] Sorting nodes by clocked time
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:41:40 +0200

Also, something I was hoping to look at was that when I sort, it expand all the nodes, including all of the :LOGBOOK: draws.

I find this very inconvenient, and probably will not use this feature unless I can get it sorted.

It appears that the code is expanding the nodes and the draws to read the clock times. But I'm wondering if this is possible without expanding everything, or if it is possible to restore the state after the calculations are done.

Is this an easy change? Would you be interested in a patch?