Re: [O] noninteractive use of org-export

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] noninteractive use of org-export
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:33:31 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Julien,
>
> Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> How can I use org-beamer-export-to-pdf for example for an org file that
>> the current buffer isn't visiting?
>>
>> My setup is the following : I have two org files cours-beamer.org and
>> cours-notes.org each containing different +LATEX_CLASS and
>> +LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS choices and the same +#INCLUDE "cours.org"
>> file. I'd like to be able to run the export to beamer-pdf for both
>> cours-beamer.org and cours-notes.org from cours.org, or even from a bash
>> script but the documentation for org-beamer-export-to-pdf doesn't show
>> how.
>
> You need to setup a publishing project to export several files at
> once.

Thanks that seems to be exactly what I need. However, I'm not sure I'm
doing everything right:

Here is what I've tried so far

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("cours"
         :base-directory "~/tmp/test_org"
         :publishing-directory "~/tmp/test_org"
         :publishing-function org-beamer-publish-to-pdf
         :include ("1er-principe-beamer.org" "1er-principe-notes.org"))))

Something must be wrong with the :include syntax since every org file in
the base-directory is exported when I run C-c C-e P x.

Also, is it possible to specify export options like LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS
from org-publish-project-alist ?

Julien.