Re: [O] Problem with org-clock-display

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-clock-display
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:22:53 +0200

Hi Noah,

Noah Slater <address@hidden> writes:

> Note:
>
> - Times are indented like the nodes, meaning they don't line up. (I
> presume this is intentional, but I find it annoying. Is there a way
> to turn it off?)

Fixed.

> - Everything is highlighted with yellow. Is this intentional? Can I
> turn it off?

M-x customize-face RET org-clock-display RET

I changed from yellow to gray.

> - Why are some of the times blue and some white. Can I turn this off?

Because the face inherited from the headline face.
I changed it by specified a foreground.

> - Why are some of the "..." bits visible (in blue) and invisible (in
> white for the subnodes) and can I turn these off, or hide them
> consistently?
>
> - Would there be any way to move the black "..." bit meaning "this
> node can be expanded" to the very left, where it usually is, and then
> hide the rest?

The "..." folding indicator is always on the right, not sure what you
mean.

> - Why can't I edit node names when this is active?

Because the display is temporary and uses overlays.

--
 Bastien