[O] Feature Request. org-bibtex-tags-are-keywords inherit tags

From: Leonard Randall
Subject: [O] Feature Request. org-bibtex-tags-are-keywords inherit tags
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:43:50 +0100

Hi,
Right now when you run org-bibtex with org-bibtex-tags-are-keywords set to true, only the tags assigned directly to the headline are converted. So for instance if run org bibtex on a file set up like this.
* Authority  :auth:
** Kant's Views on authority :Kant:
:properties:
(bibliography info here)
:end:
This behavior is controlled by the function org-bibtex-headline in org-bibtex.el. I can change the behavior on my machine by changing `org-get-local-tags-at' to `org-get-tags-at' in