[O] Controlling example block export?

From: Heikki Lehvaslaiho
Subject: [O] Controlling example block export?
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 12:20:39 +0300

I am using example blocks as inline notes where I paste snippets of (pre-formatted) text. I'd like to  be able to control the exporting of those block individually (per document would also be useful). I do not seem to be able to find documentation about anything along those lines.

Here is a mock-up:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE :exports none
private notes...
#+END_EXAMPLE

A bigger question is that while code blocks are well defined and well documented, all other blocks are not. Is there somewhere a design document the would give a logic of having different blocks and how they are controlled? Maybe there is an other type of a block that does what I want?

The inline documentation in ox*.el files is too low level to be helpful.

     -Heikki

Heikki Lehvaslaiho - skype:heikki_lehvaslaiho http://about.me/heikki
cell: +966 545 595 849  office: +966 12 808 2429

Saudi Arabian weekend is now Friday and Saturday.

KAUST Supercomputing Center, Building #1, Level 0, 0203-WS23
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia