Re: [O] Export Org checkboxes in ox-html using UTF-8 symbols

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Export Org checkboxes in ox-html using UTF-8 symbols
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:59:43 -0400

On 2014-03-28 10:01, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
Rick Frankel wrote:
BTW, i used "[ ]" for the unchecked box (we use the same for
checked and trans)... I think i'll change the unchecked box to
☐ to match the checked box (same as sachua).

Isn't it error-prone and very misleading to have 3 different states in
the Org files, and just 2 different in the HTML exports?

There *are* three different states in the exported file -- the
"transient" mode is for partially completed rollups:

#+BEGIN_SRC org
,* rollup
- [-] All done
- [X] one