Re: [O] Org is awesome

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Org is awesome
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:48:59 +0800

On Mar 25, 2014 3:05 AM, "chandan" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you please post a link to the sources? I would most probably use
> it as a reference for generating different parts of any documents that
> I would create.

Not just yet.

As I said in the email that you quoted, I'm working on a worg page to explain the project's implementation. That page will include a link to the sources. I would rather not publish the link just now, because then I would have to answer questions about it by email, and many of those questions are likely to be answered in the worg page -- redundant effort.

So, just be patient -- it'll happen, but not until project documentation is ready.

hjh