[O] Org is awesome

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Org is awesome
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:58:28 +0800

After 243 commits to a constellation of org files, producing 10849 lines of LaTeX code from the Beamer exporter, which render into 229 pages of beamerarticle print-ready material, including 156 captioned code listings (and a handful of un-numbered ones) and 27 pages of fully indexed glossary entries (whose LaTeX code comes from emacs-lisp source blocks processing org tables), I think I'm in a position to state with confidence:

ORG IS AWESOME.

"Thanks to all the developers" is insufficient.

hjh