[O] org-invoice for quotes/invoices

From: Gour
Subject: [O] org-invoice for quotes/invoices
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:25:57 +0100

Hello,

moving lot of stuff to Emacs/org-mode and would like to find some
better way for generating quotes/invoices for our small/freelancer
company. FOund out about org-invoice and wonder whether it's still
alive and whether it can fully replace some php/mysql app I use atm
for generating quotes/invoices along with PDF format?

Anyone using it in combination with some other package to have
complete invoicing solution (e.g. keepign records of all invoices,
customers, bill's status like paid/due etc.)?

Can you suggest some other (possibly) simple text-mode solution(s)?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction,
is intelligent among men, and he is in the transcendental position,