Re: [O] org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 06:51:37 -1000

Aloha all,

I noticed yesterday that a legacy document with this option:

is now broken in a recent Org mode from master.

The following lines now appear in the LaTeX export, when they didn't before:

\hypersetup{
 pdfkeywords={},
  pdfsubject={},
  pdfcreator={Emacs 24.3.1 (Org mode 8.2.5h)}}

I haven't looked at this patch, but I'm guessing that it is responsible.

It would be great if the texht option could still be supported.  If not,
can someone offer advice on the best way to set
org-latex-hyperref-template to achieve the same file-local effect?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye