Re: [O] Navigating from agenda causes incorrect expansion of children

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Navigating from agenda causes incorrect expansion of children
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:30:48 -0700

for the first time in many, many years of HATING this behavior and
trying to debug it and trying to defadvice around it, i have a lead on
it.  thank you.

so where is the setting to show EVERYTHING?

this is HUGE.

On 3/19/14, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I think there must be a bunch of us who are experiencing
>> this, because I am too.
>>
>> The fix does not work for me.
>>
>> 3b is never shown.
>>
>> * test 1
>> *** 2a
>> SCHEDULED: <2014-03-19 Wed>
>> ***** 3a
>> ***** 3b
>> *** 2b
>
> This is not the same case: in Dan's example, the sibling (at the same
> level) was not shown.  In your example, the second entry below is not
> shown, which is the expected behavior.
>
> --
>  Bastien

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.