Re: [O] [patch][ox-html] Support for level based containers

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch][ox-html] Support for level based containers
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 23:26:28 +0100

Rick Frankel <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 03:15:50AM +0100, Bastien wrote:
>> Hi Rasmus and Nicolas,

>> > I don't know enough HTML to have an opinion here.
>>

> I don't think it's a bad change, but i have a couple of concerns:
>
>     1. It's a breaking change.
>     2. The default should mimic the current functionality:
>        ='((div . div))=
>     3. The customization should be more structured, not just a
>        string (see e.g., =org-html-text-markup-alist=.)
>
> Attached is a modification of the patch which fixes 2 & 3. #1 is a
> question more for Nicolas & Bastien...

It seems you modified v1 rather than v2 that I send last night¹?  I'm
not sure if point 1 holds in the second revision as it explicitly
allows for a string as now. I think I disagree with your point 2 as it
only shows up when you use HTML5-fancy.  On point 3,
org-html-text-markup-alist is nice.  What do you want to see in
addition to the current structure (in patch v2)?

—Rasmus

Footnotes:
¹   http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/83635

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere