Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML expo

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML export
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:18:33 +0100

> I see the capitalization problem, but I still don't understand why you
> think target and description are inverted.

Well, they are.

Okay, again:

<<<Hello World>>>

hello world

The target of the second "hello world" is "Hello World" (capitalized).

The description of the second hello world is "hello world" (lower case.)

With the latest maint, the second "hello world" is translated as

whereas it should be

          ^     ^      ^     ^
        [target]       [description]

> targets
>
>    <a id="xxx">zzz</a>
>
> In the current state (ignoring the description part), you have:

> and
>
>   <a id="hello-world">...</a>
>
> What do you think is wrong here?

If the radio link is "Hello World", the target should be #Hello-World.

We can decide to lower case all targets, but it is not necessary with
the fix I propose.

--
 Bastien