[O] Reports on habits?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Reports on habits?
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:19:32 +0100

Hi list,

We all know that org-habit is great, but the only case when I actually
see the consistency graph is in the agenda, when I did *not* do my habit
today.  Is there a way to display the consistency graph on demand, e.g.
in the echo area?  (Also, a dynamic table with a summary of my
consistency for the last week/month/year, with a few stats, would be
great for gamification-prone geeks like me...)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University