[O] [patch][ox-html] Support for level based containers

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [patch][ox-html] Support for level based containers
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:18:09 +0100

Hi,

This patch allows different containers in ox-html.el depending on the
level of the heading.  For example, it is possible to get a container
structure like this (level . container):

*   . section
**  . article
*** . div

This is good for HTML5 at least, and I suspect also for ox-publish
projects.  I don't know if this additional semantics is useful for
"HTML4".

Let me know if you find you'd be willing to merge something like this
and what changes are necessary, if any.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--