Re: [O] org-cook

From: Erik Hetzner
Subject: Re: [O] org-cook
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:18:45 -0700

At Sat, 15 Mar 2014 20:03:33 +0200,
Xebar Saram wrote:

> Thanks so much for the tips Erik
>
> i will explore the ingredients in table idea as suggested. do you know
> perhaps of a way to quick format online recipes to an org table (that is
> webpage html to org table) or perhaps a way to convert already entered
> recipes in my org files to tables

Hi Xebar,

Sadly, no. I like my recipes in a pretty terse style so when I put a
recipe in my org file I end up rewriting a good deal of the content,
so any automated translation probably wouldn’t work very well for me.
As for the translation to tables, I imagine a keybord macro could do a
lot of that work.

best, Erik

--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.