[O] Error exporting to HTML: Args out of range

From: Elasady, Summer
Subject: [O] Error exporting to HTML: Args out of range
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:31:42 +0000

Hello-

I have been successfully updating and exporting a project to HTML using emacs/OrgMode for a few months now. I did not change anything in my header or in my configuration file, I ran through all the code and it executes without issue, yet as of yesterday I receive the following error when trying to export to HTML:

org-html-table-cell: Args out of range: [left left], 2

Everything does export properly to LaTeX, so it appears to be an issue with HMTL export.

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue and how I can fix it?

Thank so much!

Summer