Re: [O] Remove redundant tags of headlines

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Remove redundant tags of headlines
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:31:41 +0100

Bastien wrote:
>> I tried Edebugging it, but Edebug does not jump into the execution of
>> the anonymous function...
>
> Just give a name to the anonymous function... and you're back on
> edebugging.  :)

OK, of course!  Thanks for the tip.

Back to the problem... The root cause is that, with the following
example:

#+TITLE:     ECM Inherited tags
#+FILETAGS: :org:

* Test

** TODO Vérifier pourquoi les tags redondants ne sont plus effacés    :FLAGGED:

Lorsqu'ils correspondent à un tag hérité.

*** TODO Test                                                         :FLAGGED:

when point is somewhere on the outline-3 heading "TODO Test", the
following expression:

  (org-entry-get (point) "ALLTAGS")

returns

  #(":org:FLAGGED:" 1 4 (inherited t))

IOW, "FLAGGED" is not shown as inherited!  Hence, all the mechanics
which follows never removes it!

Best regards,
  Seb

--