Re: [O] [Patch] don't add indent for empty line when exiting, a code edi

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] [Patch] don't add indent for empty line when exiting, a code edit
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:08:16 -0700

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Bastien wrote:

Charles Berry <address@hidden> writes:

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:

Charles Berry <ccberry <at> ucsd.edu> writes:

Time to failure seems longer. But now I get an infinite loop.

Er, sorry for the confusion; should be fixed again.

It is not. I am now back to getting the 'End of Buffer' msg

Ok, let me take some fresh air and come back to this later on.

Perhaps

- (forward-char 1))))
+ (forward-line 1))))

as the latter will not throw an error when (eobp) ?

Chuck