Re: [O] mobileorg capture todo's

From: Sean Escriva
Subject: Re: [O] mobileorg capture todo's
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 01:20:29 -0700

Chris Henderson <address@hidden> writes:

> The org file on my computer has * Tasks * Projects * Someday/ Maybe. If I
> capture on mobileorg, is there a way for the captured items to be listed on
> my computer's org file under the * Tasks section when I sync it? I think at
> the moment they are added to the flagged.org file and I'm not sure how to
> move items from that to my mail org file. I never open the flagged.org file.

The name of this file is customizable but here's what I do. I have:

(setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/org/inbox.org")

then the value for org-agenda-files contains this file.

Next I set refile targets[0] simply like:

(setq org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 2)))

which allows me to visit inbox.org and use C-c C-w to move items to
where I want them.

[0]: http://orgmode.org/manual/Refile-and-copy.html#Refile-and-copy

--
-sean