Re: [O] Get to next NEXT headline with one key

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] Get to next NEXT headline with one key
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:54:04 -0600

Giacomo M <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry for having been ambiguous, I meant the next headline with a
> "NEXT" todo keyword.
> Thanks

Here's a very quick hack/proof of concept. There's very likely a better
way to do it. This is simply to illustrate the general idea.

(defun my-org-next-next ()
  (interactive)
  (forward-word)
  (when (re-search-forward "\\*+\\s-+NEXT" nil t)
    (org-reveal t))
  (org-back-to-heading))

(add-to-list 'org-speed-commands-user '("N" . (org-speed-move-safe
'my-org-next-next)))

Best,
Matt