Re: [O] inline source code blocks

From: Ilya Shlyakhter
Subject: Re: [O] inline source code blocks
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:52:25 -0500

On 3/6/14 9:22 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:
How about the following alternative to my previous suggestion, which will
eliminate the extra lines.

Looks beautiful initially, but leads to some confusing behaviors due to invisible lines. But eliminating extra lines is only important for some sections of code; in others, the extra lines (though shortened) actually help. I'll use begin_src/end_src for the former and BEGIN_SRC/END_SRC for the latter, and have your prettier-org-code-blocks fontifier match just the lowercase version.

Thanks a lot,

ilya