Re: [O] org-element-context doesn't parse consistently link with spaces

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-element-context doesn't parse consistently link with spaces
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 16:40:21 +0100

> I always do:
>
>   make && org-reload
>
> from Eshell. That doesn't change anything.

Please do

~$ git fetch --tags

to update all your tags, and make again.

>> I always add the release tag on maint, that's where both minor and
>> major releases are made from (expect that I merge master into maint
>> before a major release.)
>
> That is what I don't understand. You added "8.2.5h" to "maint", and
> master wasn't merged into "maint" since then. How can the tag propagate
> to "master"?

Tags are on commits, not on "branches", and commmits can belong to
multiple branches.

Since the tagged commit is both on the maint and the master branch,
make autoloads will use the same tag to generate Org's version in
both case.

--
 Bastien