Re: [O] MobileOrg 1.5.2 - Dropbox sync error

From: Sean Escriva
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg 1.5.2 - Dropbox sync error
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 11:24:00 -0800

Erwin Panen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm trying to re-enable MobileOrg on my 1st gen iPad.
> iOS is version 5.1.1 (9B206)
> MobilOrg is version 1.5.2

Unfortunately this version is outdated at this point. Due to the way the
app store works for transitioning maintainership the current MobileOrg
in the app store is actually viewed by Apple as a totally *new* app.

> I've had login problems on iPhone too, but these have been solved by
> reinstalling MobileOrg (1.6.1 now).
> (There was no upgrade notification in the App Store..)
>
> Problem is I cannot upgrade the ios version on the iPad as the machine
> is getting way too slow.
> But it remains a perfect tool for a lot of jobs.
>
> MobileOrg throws the familiar Dropbox Error:
> Bad username and password or network error..

My only guess is that is due to the outdated dropbox sdk in the older
version of MobileOrg. I wish I could be of more help, but can't do much
for the older versions at this point.

sorry!

--
-sean