Re: [O] Please confirm your message

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] Please confirm your message
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 08:07:39 -0600

This email resulted from my attempt to reply to an obfuscated email from
the gmane public mailer. I have no idea why it sent my reply to the
list.

As an aside, is there a graceful with these emails in gnus. ( When I do
a wide reply to emails with addresses obfuscated by gmane, I always get
these requests for confirmation.

Matt