Re: [O] link interfering with brackets when abbreviated

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] link interfering with brackets when abbreviated
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 14:35:59 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

> Sorry for not being clear. I did try, I didn't get any error. My dummy
> entry was:
>
>   * TODO [[http://orgmode.org]]
>
> in a block agenda and
>
>   * [[http://orgmode.org]]
>     DEADLINE: <2014-03-01 sam.>
>
> in regular agenda.
>
> Both times, I could open the link. So, could you send me a dummy entry
> where the bug can be reproduced? It will save me a lot of time.

Sorry, all my time has been swallowed by my rant, I will try to
provide a reproducible recipe later on -- but the error is real.

It works for small files I tested, but not for my real agenda files.
I suspect maybe the lazy parsing of open-but-not-yet-visible agenda
files somehow prevents the links to get opened.

Maybe someone else can also report if C-c C-o works on his agendas.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien