[O] Selected expansion

From: address@hidden
Subject: [O] Selected expansion
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 14:45:11 -0500

Hello,

  Each of the ** bullets below have quite a few lines of text.

* Topics
** topic1
** topic2
** topic3
* Notices
** notice1
** notice2
** notice3
* Results
** result1
** result2
** result3

From the following display, is it possible to fully expand only the
Notices in one command ?  I am using Shift-TAB but it expands all
sections at once. TAB by itself will not exapnd all under Notices (when
the cursor is positionned at Notices).  TAB will work for expanding
each individual notice[n] one after the other moving the cursor around,
but I'm looking for expanding all of them using only one command.

* Topics
* Notices
* Results

Thanks.