Re: [O] How can I continue my code listing in Beamer slides?

From: etimecowboy
Subject: Re: [O] How can I continue my code listing in Beamer slides?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:02:23 +0000

Yes you are right. It is a problem of listing package other than org.

etimecowboy

On 2014/2/27 10:59, Alan Schmitt wrote:
etimecowboy <address@hidden> writes:

Your solution works on the results part, but makes my source code part
unprocessed by listing package. I mean there are no syntax highlights
for the source code.
I don't know. A first step would be to find out how to do a multicolumn
listing in LaTeX using the listings package. Then you can try to get
this output from org.

Alan