[O] fontification of blocks inside blocks

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] fontification of blocks inside blocks
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:38:20 +0100

Hello,

I've just had to write an org block inside another org block, which
looks like this:

#+attr_latex: :options {0.5\textwidth}
#+begin_column
#+begin_src ocaml
let o1 = object
        method m = 0
        method p = "foo"
end;;
#+end_src
#+end_column

Unfortunately when I do so I lose the nice fontification of the ocaml
code inside the inner block. Is there a way to get it back?

Now for why I'm doing this and not using the usual headline with a
"column" property: I want to put a vertical bar between the columns, so
I need a "\vrule" after the first column is closed. Using headlines does
not let me write anything between the columns.

Thanks,

Alan