Re: [O] Writing your book with orgmode and publishing it on Leanpub

From: Waldemar Quevedo
Subject: Re: [O] Writing your book with orgmode and publishing it on Leanpub
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:39:12 +0900

Hi,

It is rather annoying that github understands the org syntax but not
quite, so the sources appear almost but not quite right.
I maintain the parser that is being by Github => https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby
If you let me now the issues I can try to fix them, (or PRs are also welcome)....

I also noticed that you are using Jekyll with Org mode,
so in case you are not a fan a adding YAML to your Org mode files I have this example
where you can use `#+layout:` instead of YAML.
https://github.com/wallyqs/yet-another-jekyll-org-template
https://github.com/eggcaker/jekyll-org/blob/master/convert.rb#L30

Regards,

- Waldemar