[O] Configuring html footnote (or adding to end of body)

From: Blanchette, Marco
Subject: [O] Configuring html footnote (or adding to end of body)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:53:10 +0000

Sorry if this has been answered before, can’t seem to find a way to search for it…

Is there a way to configure the default content of the footer produced during html formatted export? There is a _javascript_ that I would like to be the last bit of my html every time an org file is exported. Can’t seem to figure that one out.

Thanks

--  Marco Blanchette, Ph.D.
Genomic Scientist
Stowers Institute for Medical Research