[O] ox-latex: need win-cygwin path translation

From: mirko
Subject: [O] ox-latex: need win-cygwin path translation
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:59:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

This is on Windows 7 and Cygwin64 with TeXLive

When exporting to latex and pdf, the compilation fails because the path
passed to pdflatex is the Windows one.

I installed and activated cygwin-mount and setup-cygwin packages, but that
did not help.

Before I dig in (I did find the pdf export code in ox-latex), I am wondering
if there is something else I can do.  If I activate some path translator, is
there some hook I can attach it to so that the ox-latex exporter will see it?

Thanks,

Mirko