Re: [O] [export] Tables in ox-reveal export

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Tables in ox-reveal export
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:52:54 +0800

Hi, Alexander,

  You can specify the appearance of tables in an extra .css file and tell ox-reveal to use that .css file by specifying #+REVEAL_EXTRA_CSS. For example, say I have a table.org and a table.css in the same directory. The contents of the two files are:

table.org
#+REVEAL_EXTRA_CSS: ./table.css
* Head1
  The paragraph.

| Col0 | Col1           | Col2 |
|------+----------------+------|
| Cell | Something long | Cell |
| Cell | xx             | Cell |

table.css
.reveal table {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

  Then the table is rendered automatically by the browser in center.

Regards,
Yujie

Hi,
Is it possible to control appearance of tables in reveal.js
presentations created with ox-reveal? The resulting html tables appear
on the left and I want to be able to have them centered.

There is a comment at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20583341/tables-and-div-elements-are-not-centred-in-reveal-js
that defining tables with <table class="reveal"> would produce
centered tables. Is it possible to have ox-reveal use that additional
attribute and/or other table-formatting directives?

Thanks,
Alex