[O] orgstruct-mode and strange keybindings

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: [O] orgstruct-mode and strange keybindings
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:03:47 +1100

Good morning,

I have just started to use orgstruct-mode and have a very strange thing
happening.

I have built from the org-mode git repo as of just now.

Org-struct mode works but appears to have taken over the m and c keys.
Stranger than that it looks like meta and control is a prefix.  I mean
as in typing meta space space. gives this error:

OrgStruct mode enabled
 m e t a SPACE  is undefined

I can't find anything in my config that suggests I'm binding any keys in
a strange way.  In fact I can't find any reference to orgstruct in my
.emacs customize.

Has anyone seen this and or can suggest how I should go about tracking
it down?

Kind regards

Bart
--