[O] MobileOrg 1.5.2 - Dropbox sync error

From: Erwin Panen
Subject: [O] MobileOrg 1.5.2 - Dropbox sync error
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:27:43 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to re-enable MobileOrg on my 1st gen iPad.
iOS is version 5.1.1 (9B206)
MobilOrg is version 1.5.2

I've had login problems on iPhone too, but these have been solved by reinstalling MobileOrg (1.6.1 now).
(There was no upgrade notification in the App Store..)

Problem is I cannot upgrade the ios version on the iPad as the machine is getting way too slow.
But it remains a perfect tool for a lot of jobs.

MobileOrg throws the familiar Dropbox Error:
Bad username and password or network error..

Does anyone have an idea to get sync going again?

Thanks for helping out!

Erwin Panen