Re: [O] simple way to call `C-c a v' or a way to bind it to a key?

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [O] simple way to call `C-c a v' or a way to bind it to a key?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:07:21 +0900

Hi Thorsten,

At Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:34:07 +0100,
Thorsten Jolitz wrote:

> so instead of binding the dispatcher function to a global key you can
> bind one or more of the specific functions, e.g.
>
> ,------------------------------------------------
> | (global-set-key (kbd "<f12>") 'org-agenda-list)
> `------------------------------------------------

I thought simply binding `org-agenda-list' to a key does not work in
the case with custome agenda setup.

But, it turns out that it's as simple as the following:

        (defun yashi/org-agenda (&optional arg)
          (interactive "P")
          (org-agenda arg "a"))

        (global-set-key (kbd "<f1>") 'yashi/org-agenda)

Thanks,
--
             yashi