Re: [O] adding options to the minted environment of exported source bloc

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] adding options to the minted environment of exported source blocks in latex
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:23:44 +0100

> Hello,
>
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> It is also possible to do something in-between, i.e., tell Org about
>>> a few selected keywords and stuff the others into :options. This is what
>>> is done for images. Org knows about :height and :width and uses :options
>>> for everything else.
>>
>> The latter would be great. The option I'm considering does not exist in
>> minted, I add it in my preamble.
>
> Then the next question is: what would be the blessed keywords known by
> Org? They need to be supported in both listings and minted (but not
> necessarily under the same name internally).

It is a good questions. I don't use listings, so I cannot comment about
it. I usually tweak the "frame" and "fontsize" options for minted.

Maybe the simplest approach is to have no blessed keyword, and have them
in :latex_options (as these are latex specific, the option name could be
called that).

Alan