[O] Equation references using RefTex

From: Stephen J. Barr
Subject: [O] Equation references using RefTex
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 17:49:58 -0800

Hello,

My apologies if this is a redundant topic but having searched the
mailing list archives, it is not clear what the state of the art is at
this time.

I am trying to use org-mode as a replacement for tex and auctex/reftex,
but I really miss the ability of reftex to keep track of equation
labels. Can reftex keep track of equation labels in an org-mode
document? I would love to be able to do C-c = and have identical
behavior in org-mode and latex. Is anyone working on this? How can I
help?

Thanks,
Stephen

--