[O] day boundaries later than midnight?

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: [O] day boundaries later than midnight?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 01:14:39 +0000

Hi all,

I found this thread from 2006 which talked about the possibility of
org-agenda considering day boundaries later than midnight:

  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/369

I'm surely not the only night owls who regularly completes (or even
schedules) tasks after midnight but before going to sleep.  Yes, I
know it's the healthiest way to live - but realistically it would be
far more useful for me if org-agenda treated something like 4am as the
day boundary.  I understand from that thread that supporting this is
technically quite tricky.  Did any progress ever get made on this
front since 2006, and if not, is it ever likely to?

Thanks!
Adam