Re: [O] Error with org-adaptive-fill-function and mu4e

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: Re: [O] Error with org-adaptive-fill-function and mu4e
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:06:15 +0100

Hi Bastien,

> If you are using 8.2.5h, from either Git or ELPA -- your first lines

thanks again for your help.  Normally I dont have any (require 'org).
Orgmode is installed in /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ by my package
manager (pacman in archlinux). I load emacs

Everything works in orgmode perfectly, org-version shows 8.2.5h, if I
look up an org variable I can see that the help system points to org.el
in the directory I mentioned, etc.

That is: there are no other problems apart from this issue (but this
problem is there since a couple of months at least).

> Good -- turn-on-orgstruct is enough for most purposes.

Sure. But unfortunately it only works if the item is no longer than the
70 characters I have put as fill-column...

It is not soo important. I just want to get rid of this issue, because
I tend to use often lists in my emails...

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: address@hidden ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::