[O] adding options to the minted environment of exported source blocks i

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] adding options to the minted environment of exported source blocks in latex
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 16:19:13 +0100

Hello,

I use and abuse the `org-latex-minted-options' when exporting source
blocks in latex, but I'm stumped by a usage pattern. I need to change
the list of options for one given source block (adding a "belowskip"
option to it). I tried the following, but it did not do anything:

#+attr_latex: :belowskip 1cm
#+BEGIN_SRC ocaml
#load "graphics.cma";;
Graphics.open_graph "";;
#+END_SRC

I guess that I can only put some specific options for "attr_latex". Is
there a way to put arbitrary options in the exported minted environment?

Thanks a lot,

Alan